- I currently work for as VP, Global Product Management at Forrester, where I lead product management for Forrester’s portfolio of subscription-based research offerings.
Since 2007, I’ve published the product management blog How To Be A Good Product Manager. I also post about product management on LinkedIn and Tweet occasionally about product management on Twitter as @jefflash.
- Some other (much older) other things I’ve written / presented:
- A pair of popular articles for Boxes and Arrows on Transitioning from User Experience to Product Management; Part 1, Part 2, and related podcast (MP3)
- Webinar: Ten Tips For New Product Managers (Slides on Slideshare)
- Webinar: Ten Traits of Good Product Managers (Slides on Slideshare)
- User Experience and Product Management: Two Peas in the Same Pod? at the St. Louis User Experience Conference; February 21, 2011.
- Co-founder, St. Louis Product Management Group
- Founder and Former Chair, St. Louis User Experience Conference
- Co-founder, Information Architecture Institute
You can find me on: